Getting started guides contain concise information to help you get up and running quickly.
- Official Google+ Help Center – Google+’s official help center is a great place to start and always available by hitting the cog in the upper right hand of Google+ and selecting “Google+ Help”.
- Google+ Visual Startup Guide v2 by +Saidur Hossain. Available in 31 languages this provides a beautiful slide show style presentation of getting started on Google+.
- Google+ 101 for beginners by: +Pauline Sweetman is on onsite beginners guide to Google+.
- Google Plus 101: How to Get Started by +Rana Shahbaz. A simple and straight forward blog post on the basics of Google+.
- Stop Waiting for Your Life to Come to G+ by +Ryan Crowe - Once you’ve got over the basics of sharing, circlology, hangouts, etc then check out Ryan’s take on joining G+.
- Tips for Newer Users of Google+ by +Robert Scoble. Robert is blogger, author, and former tech evangelist for Microsoft. This is his onsite top tips for new users of Google+.
- Google+ Resources by +Mariva H. Aviram. An extensive collection of links to additional resources for learning more about Google+. Viewable both as a regular page, viewable in Google docs, as well as editable in Google docs if you wish to contribute.
- Google+ 101 Guide and Google+ 201 Guide by: +Nancy Bain. Visual presentations on SlideShare.
Getting Started Resources:
[show-menu menu="Google+: Getting Started"]