Reshared post from +Lucie Nolette
Wow! Please meet the Best Drummer in the World
Make sure to watch till the end to see all his tricks!
His name is Gordo, he is Australian and drums on buckets!
Here is his Utube channel: youtube.com/user/thedrummergordo
The #Fukang meteorite, believed to be some 4.5 billion years old was unearthed near a town of the same name in China in 2000. It is a pallasite, a type of meteorite with translucent golden crystals of a mineral called olivine embedded in a silvery honeycomb of nickel-iron. It’s a gorgeous meteorite, and possibly the most stunning extraterrestrial piece of rock man has ever seen.
Find out Fukang moar here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukang_(meteorite) and here: http://www.amusingplanet.com/2013/05/the-beautiful-fukang-meteorite.html
As if I needed one more thing to hate about Facebook. Now they've decided that auto-playing video ads are cool. Here's how to stop them (when you can).
* Either load the following settings page directly: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=videos
* Or open the main Facebook website, click on the down arrow in the upper right corner of the screen, select settings from the context menu that opens up, and then on the settings page videos listed on the left sidebar there.
* The Auto-Play Videos setting is turned on by default. To turn it off, click on on and switch it to off.
There is no way to completely disable Facebook's video ads on mobile. However, you can disable them when you're not on Wi-Fi:
* Open Facebook, open the left sidebar, and tap "App Settings."
* Check the "Auto-Play Videos on Wi-FI Only" box.
* Go to the iOS Settings app from the home screen, and open up Facebook's settings.
* Tap the Settings option and under "Video," switch the "Auto-Play on Wi-Fi Only" option on.