Google Friend Connect means more people engaging more deeply with your website — and with each other. It’s features:
- Enrich your site: Choose engaging social features from a catalog of gadgets by Google and the OpenSocial developer community.
- Attract more visitors: Your users can easily invite friends from social networks and contact lists to visit and join your site.
- No programming whatsoever: Just copy and paste a few snippets of code into your site, and Friend Connect does the rest.
With Google Friend Connect, visitors to your site or blog can:
- Sign in with their Google, Yahoo, AIM or OpenID account.
- Interact with other visitors by making friends, sharing media, posting comments, playing games, and more.
- Invite friends from other social networks and contact lists to join your site or blog.
Watch a video introduction: