If you play #EmpireAvenue and have taken the plunge and become an Empire Avenue Leader with the EA Ultimate Upgrade there’s one thing you need to do EVERY day; if you’re not doing it you’re doing yourself a massive disservice. The best part… all it takes is a little time and you’ll reap HUGE benefits from it.
What’s the Empire Avenue Ultimate Upgrade?
First, if you don’t know what Empire Avenue is check out my Empire Avenue and Social Media Missions post, it gives a primer and goes into detail on how to use missions (which will be important later in the post!).
OK now let’s discuss what the Ultimate Upgrade is… because with a name like Ultimate Upgrade there had better be some awesomeness to back it up right? The following is straight from EA:
With the Empire Avenue Leaders Upgrade you will be able to get more Eaves, expand your portfolio faster, run more missions with more visibility!
Get the Empire Avenue Leaders Upgrade Today!! What’s Included:
- An Exclusive Community where members will earn double Dividends on Social Stocks from each other and receive extra Eaves whenever members complete each others’ missions
- Empire Avenue Leaders Badge on your Profile and elsewhere!
- All Pie Upgrades
- Pie #24, Pie #25 and #26 Upgrades available through this item(#26 and #27 are only available to Leaders! – #27 can be purchased in the Leaders Only Shop)
- 500 Extra Even More Desserts
- 5 Million Eaves
- 20 Promoted and 20 Scheduled Missions
The Discussion in this special community is about the Leaders package which gives you many benefits including receiving 2x dividends from other Leaders Community members and extra bonuses on completing Scaled Eaves Missions!
Pie? Desserts? Eaves? Ok so there is a some EA terminology in there that those who play will likely know (and if you don’t this should help explain it) and for those who don’t know might be left scratching their heads.
- Pie/Pie Upgrades: Getting a bigger piece of the pie means that you can invest more in a person than when you start out on EA. Pie represents the amount you can invest in an individual stock/person. As you add pie upgrades you can hold a greater number of shares in an individual. This is important for people who pay high dividends and have a high return on investment since you most certainly want to hold as many of their shares as possible.
- Dessert: Using “dessert” allows you to buy more pie than you can hold normally (remember: Pie == number of shares and you want more shares of good stock!). Dessert allows you to purchase 100 more of individual users. Even more dessert allows you to buy 200 more of an individual. So if the max I can hold in an individual (my pie amount) is 2000 and I use Even More Dessert I can get up to 2200 shares in that stock. If I increase the amount of my pie I can go back and use Even More Dessert again and increase the shares I hold in that person again.
- Eaves (eavs): Simply put, Eaves are the virtual currency used on Empire Avenue. Instead of investing real money, you’re investing virtual money called Eaves.
- Promoted/Scheduled Missions: These are just like they sound like they would be… a promoted mission upgrade let’s you give your mission higher visibility. A scheduled mission just means you can… schedule when you want it to run. So if you do your EA stuff in the morning and want your mission to run at 5pm, you can schedule it so you don’t have to be on-site at that time if you’re kid has a sport event or you have a happy hour to hit.
I’m an Empire Avenue Leader – what do I need to be doing every day?
This is something every Empire Avenue Leader should do each day, but it’s particularly important for NEW leaders. One of the greatest benefits of having the Leaders package is that you get DOUBLE dividends from other EA Leaders. This is like free money… Additionally, the EA Leaders tend to be the ones most active on the site and in social media, which means they’ll tend to generate higher dividends anyway. So, you’re nuts if you’re not hitting the Automated Invest Missions for the Social Stocks game and grabbing up free stock in other Empire Avenue Leaders (I’m positive Sir Rudiger Esquirel will agree with me on this one).
To do their missions just go to the Missions tab and look for the icon to the left. Click that sucker and then look for other Leaders… they’ll all have the leader logo on their mission (the logo BTW is the firey badge just above on the left!).
If you need a quick reminder on how Share Price and Dividends works check out this video from the EA Wiki on How to Increase Your Share Price & Dividends:
So to wrap up… do the free investment missions offered by other EA Leaders every day as an efficient way to grow your portfolio. It’s a quick and easy way to build up your portfolio full of stocks that will pay 2x dividends! This isn’t to say you should ONLY do investment missions, as an EA Leader you also receive extra Eaves whenever members complete each others’ missions. So don’t exclude other missions… they’re are great way to interact with other players, get some Eaves, and all that good stuff I highlighted in my post about EA Missions.
However, for long term growth investing in high dividend stocks (particularly those that pay double dividends!!!!) is the way to grow since you can receive daily Eavs payouts from dividends. To quote the EA FAQ “If you own 100 shares in John, and John pays 1.25e per share in daily Dividend then you should receive 125e in eaves each day.” If the divs come from another EA Leader… double that! Now get to investing!!!
Empire Avenue is fun game and a great way to use social media to find great content and connect with cool people.
Check out Empire Avenue today!