* They went out of their way to explain how Josh wasn’t a pedophile because he missed the age cutoff (in the legal definition of the word) by a couple of years. So relax, everybody.
* The Duggars think people are after them in part because they’re Christians.
* They think the bigger story here is how their private police records were exposed to the public, and how the public was never supposed to see them… not how one of their kids touched several of his sisters on their breasts and vaginas.
* They think their daughters have been “victimized more” by the press than anything Josh Duggar did to them.
* They think because some of the crimes happened while their girls were sleeping and not fully aware of what was happening, it’s not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.
* They minimized what their own daughters went through to defend their son.
* They pointed out that this has happened in other families, too, as if that makes it okay.
* Michelle Duggar stands by her comments about transgender people being more of a danger to children because “I think that protecting young girls and not allowing young men and men in general to go into a girls’ locker room is just common sense.”