Called the 'Presidential Executive Order on a Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch' the directive's stated goal is to improve the "efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability" of federal agencies. That all sounds innocuous enough until you realize it allows the head of every agency of the government to submit a plan within the next six months to eliminate part OR ALL of any executive branch agency.
Read that last part again and then consider what the executive branch includes:
* Dept. of Energy – headed by Rick Perry who said he wanted to shut it down during his campaign for president
* EPA – headed by Scott Pruitt who has been battling the EPA for years
* State – headed by friend-of-Putin, Rex Tillerson, who it was also just revealed used an alias email account while Exxon CEO to discuss climate change
* Dep. of Education – headed by Betsy DeVos who does not believe in public education
* Treasury – headed by Goldman Sachs exec. Steve Mnuchin, who has every reason to gut every aspect of financial regulation
* Justice – headed by Jeff Sessions, who basically doesn't believe in justice for anyone but white men and who lied under oath about talking with Russians (and used Trump campaign funds for the travel, rather than official Senate Armed Services Committee funds)
And on and on and on and on it goes. I suppose on the plus side this order doesn't attempt to ban a religious group from the United States?