Ok so a lot of us love to rock out on our plastic instruments; jamming to Rock Band or Guitar Hero. The problems is… having a bunch of plastic guitars, drums, etc makes your living room look a bit, well, nerdy. Enter the AK Rock Box Gaming and Storage Ottoman with Drum Lift. It runs $199.99 with free shipping (normally $299) but might be worth it if you gaming system has it’s home in the living room. Instead of stashing controllers behind the couch, or just leaving them sitting all over the place you can neatly stash them inside the storage ottoman.
- Stylish, handsome ottoman for your living room stores Rock Band gaming accessories
- Eliminates clutter while keeping your Rock Band instruments ready at a moment’s notice
- Enough interior space to store two gaming guitars, a foot pedal, and a microphone
- Specially designed AK Drum Lift raises and lowers Rock Band and Rock Band 2 drum kits with easy one-hand motion
- Measures 38 inches long by 22 inches wide by 17 inches tall and weighs 61 pounds; all instruments, accessories, and games are sold separately
Currently out of stock but you can place your order via Amazon for the AK Rock Box Gaming and Storage Ottoman with Drum Lift now.
“Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” is a song by French duo Daft Punk. The single was first released on October 13, 2001. As part of the album Discovery, the song appears in the film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem. The was sampled heavily in Kanye West’s 2007 song “Stronger” from the album Graduation. It also caused some viral internet sensations like Daft Hands, Daft Bodies, and a whole slew of others. Now you can play it on your keyboard… I bet this will cause a lot of people to waste a boatload of time today.
That’s right… Guitar Hero is releasing a Metallica version of it’s popular plastic instrument, rock yer nuts off game. It was only a matter of time… Metallica is simply the most challenging and some of the most fun songs to play on the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games.
In an interview that appeared in USA Today, Alan Flore, lead designer for Neversoft, as well as Metallica’s Kirk Hammet and Lars Ulrich talked about the new game. All three agreed that the game will be extremely challenging especially when it comes to the old Metallica songs. This goes across all instruments, with the drums featuring brutal double bass playing (only available by playing on “Expert Plus”). This game will likely be the hardest rocking, most challenging version of Guitar Hero yet.