There is a lot to know about Google+, and it’s changing and growing more every day. The following list provides more in-depth information about how to use the platform.
- Google+ – A Collaborative Document – One of the first community driven, collaborative documents that emerged from Group+; filled with great information. Viewable in Google docs, as well as editable in Google docs if you wish to contribute.
- Google+ Visual Pro Guide by +Saidur Hossain. A beautiful slide show style presentation of power user Google+ tips and tricks.
- Google+: The Complete Guide by +Ben Parr. Mashable’s guide to using Google+.
- Finding and Following People on Google+ by +Johnathan Chung – Exhaustive list of external sites for finding users on Google+.
- 9 Ways to Get a Google+ Vanity URL (and the Google+ one you might already have) by +Paul Spoerry.
- Google+ Search Tour by +Carter Gibson – How to use search to find people, sparks, posts, and more.
- Video tutorials & Podcasts by +Dennis Freitas – Weekly podcasts, several screencasts, video quick tips and more (http://bit.ly/qkToWb)
- SocioloG+ – An excellent site discussing the socio-cultural anthropology of the Google+ society.
- Google+ Tips, Guides, and Resources by +Johnathan Chung and the team at SocioloG+ is a compilation similar to this one and filled with excellent resources.
Getting Started Resources:
[show-menu menu=”Google+: Getting Started”]