Everything on Android seamlessly integrates with all of your apps and services like e-mail, calendar, and contacts… except for TASKS. Yes there are other task apps out there like Astrid, Remember The Milk, ToDo List, etc. However, none of them have that uber tight integration with Google Tasks that make you feel like you’re using a familiar Google App.
A craft member of XDA (seriously these guys rock) appest has come up with GTasks, and it solves exactly that. The app shares and integrates your tasks with othere Google services such as your calendar in order to have your tasks in it in case they are time sensitive, it allows you to e-mail them, and much more.
I’ve been using this for a while now and I can say that THIS is the task app I was looking for. If you were looking for something like this, take it for a spin and make sure hat you leave some feedback on the XDA forum if you run into any bugs or if you have suggestions.
- Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
- Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto,manual or sync when open/exit
- Scroll horizontally to switch between task/tasklist.
- Order your todo/notes items by due date/name/create order
- Order your task list easily by dragging them
- Indent, unindent, share, move easily
- Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly… and so on
- Quick add task by pressing the search key
- Search all task with autocomplete match